Sunday Selections


 Linking with Sunday Selections


A walk around my garden today.  Yes, I am desperate for new photos.

My husband is doing some maintenance  on the outside of the house, the weather is sunny but cool and I have been cooking as we have friends coming over for afternoon tea.  That is my life these days.  Spring is definitely in the air! 

A couple of weeks ago we had two large trees removed from our garden as the large roots were causing damage to our paths and brickwork so they had to go. 

 I have a few plants ready to put out in the garden  as soon as we prepare the area as we had the tree stumps mulched so there is a huge amount of sawdust which needs to be spread around.


My veggie garden raised bed
Raised veggie bed in May 2020
Ron making the garden bed



The broccoli has gone to seed

The bees are happy

The Grevillea are doing well

A few Freesias for perfume

The Violas are so pretty



The Cyclamen keeps flowering

The first time my orchid has flowered

The pansies from last year are still flowering

Not sure of the name

Some more plants ready to be planted

My 30 year old Camelia


Another Grevillea in the front garden

Another little Australian native flower

A Clivia which I am going to move to a shady part of the garden

Another pretty Australian native flower



The Scilla flowers start like this (above) and then when in full bloom look like this (below)





This pretty plant is a Scilla - not native to Australia



We have a few Wattle trees in our yard and a few in the street too.







The Bottle Brush is just starting to flower

Not all the flowers are open yet







Comments

Loving your garden and am very pleased to see that you are joining us for Sunday Selections again.
Rita said…
Wow! Everything is blooming! Just beautiful. :)
So many nice photos they made me feel good, thank you
Pauline said…
Your garden is varied and bountiful, obviously a labour of love. There's a young wattle blooming near me, it brightens my day every time I glimpse it.
Linda Reeder said…
How exciting for you that spring is coming and flowers are beginning to bloom. Spring is always so full of promise.
Margaret D said…
Well I must say you do have pretty things in your garden.
Those raised boxes are good so they say.
I'm sure you are not running out of photos - you can always start again from your first time travelling. Way back then when we started there were no digital cameras.

Popular posts from this blog

Around Home

Sunday Selections