Reflections around Adelaide CBD
Linking to https://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/
Adelaide Reflections in the CBD
River Torrens
Reflections on building next to Adelaide GPO clock and tower
Welcome to my blog. I am retired and have varied interests and hobbies. My husband and I have enjoyed travelling and cruises overseas, but our love of Australia has given us many great trips in our caravan through many parts of Australia but we really love the Outback. Photography is one of my interests as well as art, reading, cooking and of course our 5 now grown up grandchildren. I hope you enjoy reading about my very ordinary life in Oz.
And what glorious reflections they are. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI like the river reflections.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflections and always a pleasure to see.
ReplyDeleteSuch bloody nice photos
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos, and fabulous reflections. I love those little 'paper boats' on the river. Thank you for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteLike Patricia I thought the little 'paper boats' and their reflections were lovely. You captured some terrific reflections in the city.
ReplyDeleteYour reflections are lovely.
ReplyDelete