My Sunday Selections

Linking to Sunday Selections



My theme this week is Rooftops and I have gone to my archives and found some of my photos from our trip to the Baltics and discovered that I took quite a few photos of rooftops in Tallinn, Estonia.  Some of the photos were taken by my dear husband so I will give credit to him as he is a good photographer and takes more time to get a good photo, whereas I get a bit impulsive and just point and shoot sometimes.  I guess this says a bit about us!












And finally,  a photo of the "rooftop" of the Regal Princess.



Comments

What a delightful (and different) perspective. Thank you both.
Great rooftop theme.
I enjoyed your photographs.

All the best Jan
Joan Elizabeth said…
Rooftops say so much about a city. I enjoyed your selection.
I love going up to high places when we visit a new city to look over the rooftops and view the city as a whole. Sometimes you see some fascinating things way up there. In Paris we saw some lovers having an afternoon cuddle and glass of wine. Enjoy your look backs, stay safe, and thank you for visiting my blog this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Around Home

Sunday Selections