My Summer Garden Mosaic MondayPlease click above link for Mosaic Monday |
Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory, Australia |
Welcome to my blog. I am retired and have varied interests and hobbies. My husband and I have enjoyed travelling and cruises overseas, but our love of Australia has given us many great trips in our caravan through many parts of Australia but we really love the Outback. Photography is one of my interests as well as art, reading, cooking and of course our 5 now grown up grandchildren. I hope you enjoy reading about my very ordinary life in Oz.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Rosie, you have lovely photos there.
ReplyDeleteIt’s a wonderful landscape. Fantastic captures!
ReplyDeleteHappy MosaicMonday
Yep I'm officially missing Australia seeing your lovely pics!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Wren x
Rosie - delightful mosaics! The sculptures are gorgeous; how interesting that you can buy them … Thanks for linking up to Mosaic Monday again this week!
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie, yes they were amazing but most were out of my price range, and also a little large for my suburban garden.
DeleteGreat collages - I like very much the kangaroo paws....
ReplyDeleteThanks Riitta, the kangaroo paws are a favourite of mine too but they are not as easy to grow as I thought. They need more water than I had been giving them. It is very dry here in Adelaide and I thought they would thrive but they seem to be doing better now that I am watering them more.
DeleteI would love to see larger versions of the photos featured in the collages...they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteRose, I will try to find my originals and post them for you. We have travelled a lot and have a huge amount of photos so it might take me a while. Thanks for your comments.
Delete