| Rainbow Lorikeets on a very hot day |
| Papa Magpie |
| Musk Lorikeets |
Baby Magpie![]() |
Welcome to my blog. I am retired and have varied interests and hobbies. My husband and I have enjoyed travelling and cruises overseas, but our love of Australia has given us many great trips in our caravan through many parts of Australia but we really love the Outback. Photography is one of my interests as well as art, reading, cooking and of course our 5 now grown up grandchildren. I hope you enjoy reading about my very ordinary life in Oz.
I enjoyed your colourful thirsty birds and the hot mosaic of your earlier post.
ReplyDeleteThe birds come in most mornings for a drink and sometimes for a bath. I can watch them from the bedroom as I don't always get up early.
DeleteI came over from Mosaic Monday, but I see that you have comments turned off for that post, so I'll comment here. I've heard about the weather extremes in Australia. Your mosaics are beautiful and I loved the birds in this post, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments Lorrie. I have tried to turn the "comments" on but it hasn't worked so I will keep trying.... uugh computers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog...clicking on your name first took me to Google+....I want to ask, did you write the poem at the top of the page? I so love it.
ReplyDeleteCannot imagine having all these beautiful birds at my feeders or birdbath!
Rose, no I didn't write the poem. The Google+ problem should be fixed now, well I hope so! Yes the birds are beautiful.
Delete