Saturday 27 January 2024

BRIGHTON SCULPTURES

 Yesterday we spent a few hours at Brighton beach looking at the many sculptures displayed on the foreshore. We had a lovely afternoon there and then had a pizza at the Esplanade Hotel. A great day out in perfect weather.


 The sculptures were mostly for sale but not all were in our budget or suitable for our small garden but they were really interesting. 
















Linking up with 

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY https://wordlesswednesday.blogspot.com/

SKYWATCH FRIDAY link back to the main Skywatch Site.


7 comments:

DUTA said...

Street art has become quite the thing everywhere. It adds a lot to the place, the artist, and the public.

Rita said...

I really liked quite a few of these. Some places have such totally weird sculptures that I really don't get at all, but these were all okay. I usually don't like most naked sculptures, but that girl is so overflowing with joy you can't help but smile. :)

diane b said...

They are fabulous sculptures. I used to go to the ones at Kirra Beach.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Those sculptures are fun. I love art shows.
I also love that it is summer down under, helps keep warm up here in the northern hemisphere when it is cold outside.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Those sculptures are stunning. I am always disappointed to find that sculptures are outside my budget too. I would love to have some in my garden.

Pauline said...

Those are some really impressive sculptures. I love the naked girl, she looks so free and jubilant. That would take real talent to capture, I think.

Sami said...

Some very beautiful sculptures. Some of them would really look great in a suburban garden.

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...