Tuesday 9 January 2024

Around Home

 Already we are over a week into 2024.  Since the new year we have been around home  a bit more. Had a nice lunch at an Italian cafe that we haven't been to for quite a while. I had Bruschetta with avocado & chicken which was good but too much bread for me. I must remember not to order it again as I have had similar before and these days I don't like a lot of bread and usually get Gluten free which does seem to be better for me.

I didn't take any food pics but took a few on our walk to the Cafe and also on one of our walks near home.  Our granddaughter turned 17 so I did get a nice photo of both of us.





Lovely old Adelaide buildings

Lovely old Norwood Hotel

10 comments:

Rita said...

Being home is a good thing, too. ;)
You have a lovely granddaughter and it is so nice to see a picture of you! :)

Joan Elizabeth said...

You have lovely places around you.

Rosie said...

Joan Elizabeth,yes Adelaide does have some lovely old buildings but so often we don't even notice them.

Rosie said...

Rita, yes I do love being at home and as I get older I like it more! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful granddaughter, she is also very caring and tall ( I am only 160 cm). I will post photos of my other grandchildren later. I often forget to take photos when we are all together.

Jill Harrison said...

it is good to wander and explore places you haven't been to in a while. I agree about the bread. Your granddaughter looks lovely, so nice to have a photo with her. Enjoy your week, and a fabulous 2024, and thankyou for visiting my blog this week

Veronica Lee said...

Your granddaughter is charming, and it's wonderful to see a photo of you!

Happy Thursday!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It was lovely to find you. It was also nice to see warm weather even if it is in pictures. Here in the eastern USA we are in typical winter blizzard. :-)

Pauline said...

Just love those happy smiles on you and your grand-daughter.
I tend to spend a lot more time closer to home these days, too. Things are constantly changing, there's always something new to see.

Pauline said...

I'm having trouble commenting lately, so hope this works.
It's always lovely to see happy smiling faces.
I don't travel very far from home these days but something in the area is always changing, there's always something new to see. Really enjoyed your photos today.

Pauline said...

I'm having another try at leaving a comment. So frustrating. I should be able to remember how to remedy the problem but just can't. :)

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...