Vineyards

Our World Tuesday


Over the last few years I have taken photos of the many vineyards here in South Australia and also in other states and in the different seasons.   I hope you enjoy the photos and maybe a glass or two as well.


Seppetsfield was established in the Barossa Valley in South Australia in 1850 by Joseph Seppelt.







South Australia

South Australia

Seppetsfield, South Australia

Seppetsfield, South Australia

Seppetsfield, South Australia


Redliffs, Victoria

Redcliffs, Victoria

Our World Tuesday Graphic

Comments

Rick Watson said…
I wish grapes grew here. Your pics are beautiful.
Rosie said…
The land our house is built on was originally a vineyard and over the 50 years we have lived here the grapevines have been pulled up and houses built. There are still vines further out from us which makes for a lovely day trip.
I love the pictures...the scarecrow is really nice.
What lovely photos of a lovely place
betty-NZ said…
Such a variety of beauty all over the country! Thanks for sharing these awesome photos.


My Corner of the World
As I live in Napa Valley, I enjoyed seeing your photos very much :)

-Soma

Popular posts from this blog

Around Home

Sunday Selections