Monday 4 March 2019

Mosaic Monday

It's Monday again and I have been going through some more photos so hope you enjoy them.

The wildflowers were taken on our Western Australian trip in 2017.




https://tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com/







Cowra Japanese Gardens


Opened in 1979, the multi award-winning Cowra Japanese Garden is a 'must see' at any time of the year. The Garden's designer, Ken Nakajima, created the Kaiyushiki (strolling) Garden to symbolise the Japanese landscape. The rocky hillside, manicured hedges, waterfalls and streams, and the two lakes provide a serene environment for a myriad of birdlife. Special features of the Garden include a Bonsho Bell, a traditional Edo Cottage, an authentic open air Tea House and a Bonsai House. 
(Excerpt from Visit NSW)

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You always show us things we'll never see unless we travel with you! Beautiful! I love Bonsai trees!

Lorrie said...

Wonderful photos and mosaics. I enjoy seeing how different the southern hemisphere is from the northern.

Rosie said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. I am so happy that you are enjoying our travels and photos.

Rosie said...

Thanks Lorrie, yes we are definitely different Downunder!

Angie said...

Rosie - I have been scrolling back and forth, trying to decide which collage is my favorite. I think it will have to be the Japanese gardens - so gorgeous! I also like how your collage frames are in themselves pictures - very cleverly done! I appreciate your participation in Mosaic Monday!

Rosie said...

Thanks Angie, the Japanese Gardens were so beautiful and peaceful too as we were there at opening time and it was not crowded, but by the time we left it was quite busy and warm as well. I will post some more photos next time.

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...