Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday Selections





This my first  post on Sunday Selections.


I am enjoying the photos posted by other bloggers and hope you enjoy my selections.


I like taking photos around where I live and these are some lovely old rustic cottages in the Tea Tree Gully area.  The first photo was taken in winter a couple of years ago and I went back recently and took another couple of photos as I am not sure how long it will remain as the property is deteriorating.  The other photos are of a few other rustic buildings that I think are very interesting.




Breakneck Cutting cottage in winter


Breakneck Cutting cottage in summer

Breakneck cottage
 

Lovely old cottage at Inglewood





Old barn at Inglewood

Inglewood

Fox & Firkin - a lovely old restored building




"Welcome back to Sunday Selections!

This once-a- week-meme was originally begun by Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, as a way to showcase some of the many photos we all take, but don't get around to showing on our blogs.

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to me, River, somewhere in your post
3. leave me a comment so that I know you've joined in and can come over and see what you've posted."Sunday Selections

No comments:

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...