Saturday 30 January 2016

Sculptures at the beach

It has been a very difficult week with the loss of a very dear friend. 
Today we decided to get out and headed to Brighton, a beach suburb of Adelaide, as there was a display of sculptures on the beachfront.  We had a great day out and enjoyed the fresh air as we strolled along the beachfront.  The weather was perfect too, such a bonus, as we have had heatwaves here over the last few weeks and I am definitely over it.
I hope you enjoy my photos.

The Nippers (I think) marching along the beach


Brighton Jetty










Lonhearted - This magnificent lion was made from scrap metal, tools etc.


A lovely Kangaroo

I think this represented muscles of the human body - should have remembered the description


A

Love this sculpture


I think the kangaroos are my favourite, but then again the next one.....




 



Magnificent

No comments:

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...