Wednesday 28 March 2018

Moruya Holiday - day 21-23

Bright was not bright at all today, but we drove around and took the umbrella and walked up and down the street until we got too wet and went back to the van for some RnR.  I won't bore you with my afternoon trying to run my new Norton antivirus which I purchased with this new laptop, but I gave up after a long conversation with somebody who I could not understand and who hoped I was knowledgeable with the various programmes she tried to get me to run without any success and eventually I told her that she was wasting my time and hers. 😈😈

Day 22

We left Porepunkah Bridge caravan park and decided to head towards Horsham as the weather report was better if we go that way.  We stopped at Glenrowan for a quick look as we have been there before, but were disappointed that the Blacksmith's was up for sale and nobody there as we had a good chat to him on our last visit.  We stopped in Bendigo for fuel and then onto Newbridge where there was a lovely camping area along the Loddon River.  We stopped at the General Store to enquire about paying and they told us that someone would come around later and to just camp where we liked so we found a nice flat spot and sure enough the Caretaker arrived to collect the $15 pn fee, pretty good price for a lovely clean area.

Newbridge Camping area by the Loddon River



Day 23 - Tuesday

We left the Loddon River and stopped at Rupunyup, a small town but with Silo Art so took a photo then on to Horsham for fuel and some shopping at Aldi for some Easter supplies ready for our family and friends at Moana caravan park.  We kept driving until we got to Keith and booked in at the caravan park for 2 nights so I can get the laundry done and organise the van before we meet in Moana.  We are looking forward to our Easter break. 
This will be my last post on the blog as I think Easter will be busy enough without the blogging.
I hope you have a lovely Easter with family and friends and we will catch up soon.

No comments:

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...