Sunday 20 August 2017

Sunday Selections #341 - A Drive in the Country

I am  posting my Sunday Selections thanks to Drifting Through Life.

Today we went on a drive with our Car Club and finished the day with lunch at Murray Bridge.  I won't add much in the way of explanation as I think the photos tell the story.  I don't have a lot of photos as it was really about driving our cars so most were taken through the windscreen.  Hope you enjoy them.

We set off through the Adelaide Hills


Hay - a tractor


I captured this at the corner


View through the windscreen


Can't pass that blue car!



Canola paddocks



Beautiful Adelide Hills





Passed by a Porsche!


Our Golden Oldie

No comments:

Featured post

Around The Coorong

  InLinkz  for WATER H20 THURSDAY The Coorong Narrung, South Australia Beachport, Sth Aus Robe,Sth Aus Narrung Point Malcolm Ligthouse, Narr...