Old and Rusty




 I might be old and a bit rusty,  but I am actually talking about cars and machinery!

My husband is a lover of Rust.  He will take photos of anything rusty - tractors, trucks, cars, farm equipment and anything rusty.  

I haven't been out and about much lately,  so I am posting some of his photos for those of you that like Rust.

Most of these pictures were taken in 2022 at Old Tailem Town, in Tailem Bend, South Australia.  Old Tailem Town was filled with Rust and Ron was in his element! I also enjoyed wandering around as there also were many displays of old homewares, fashion, shops etc. 














I have many more photos of rusty things but these are probably enough for now.

For something different, I have made a collage of a few photos - these are from January 2022 which doesn't feel like a year ago, but it was interesting to remember just what happened back then - sunset and a walk on the beach at Semaphore, SA, trip to Old Tailem Town.

January  2022

January 2022



Comments

Joan Elizabeth said…
I'm with your hubby. I love photographing old and rusty vehicles. One of the most exciting shoots was down your way at Terowie. For a long time is was the most popular post on my Sweet Wayfaring blog.
Jill Harrison said…
I can understand your husbands like of rust1 I do too! Enjoy your week. And thankyou for visiting my blog this week.
Jinhua Jane said…
Nice photos! The first five of photo,that looks great.
They have interest and history. Have a lovely day!

Popular posts from this blog

Around Home

Sunday Selections